Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Wide Awake


Aislyn has been spending alot more of her day wide eyed, awake and wanting to be held.  She is such a cuddler!  Shes got the biggest dark blue eyes.  Shes constantly looking around so interested in everything around her. She especially loves to watch her brother and sister...and they love to watch her.  If Ian and I hold her facing away from us, she cranes her neck around to see the source of our voices.  Shes so aware and alert, just taking it all in.  She makes the funniest faces too.  I wish I could see what she sees... judging from her expression sometimes, the World must be a pretty spectacular place!

1 comment:

DeDe Sanchez said...

Hey Cathy,

I just wanted to say congrats on the birth of Aislyn. She is beautiful! That is so cool that she was born on Terri's birthday. I hope your all doing well. Congrats again,

DeDe