Monday, November 10, 2008

1 Month Old!





Its so hard to believe that my baby girl is 1 month old today!  If she were born on her due date we would probably just now be on our way back from the hospital.  Instead, today I took Aislyn for her 1 month well check.  Aislyn is growing like a weed.  She is now 7 lbs. 10 oz. and 20.25 inches.  She is eating like a champ...still nursing and bottle feeding.  She sleeps 7 to 8 hours at night and is very laid back.  She's not bothered by our noisy household or her brother and sister who cant seem to get enough of her.  She's soooo easy going.  She REALLY likes to be held, so my Moby Wrap has been a life saver.  I can wrap her up and "wear" her and still do everything that I wold normally do.  She is such a sweet addition to our family and I cant imagine us without her.

1 comment:

Ariana Carruth said...

AWE Happy 1 month!!! She is SOO adorable!!