Monday, November 24, 2008

Growing up


Camryn...my dear sweet beautiful first born baby girl.  You are growing up so incredibly fast.  The things that you say and do have me laughing or amazed most of the time.  You are so smart.  I watch you read and do your puzzles, take care of your brother and sister and play with your friends and I cant believe how grown up you are.  You are a talented artist and gymnast.  You draw and paint the most gorgeous creations and you love to give them away.  Gymnastics is going so well for you.  You love going to practice and I cant tell you how proud of you I feel when I see you on the bars and the beam...so fearless able and mature.  You are bright and creative, always coming up with ideas and plans, drawing maps to imaginary treasures and writing pages upon pages of words just for the sake of writing.  Seems like just yesterday that you were Aislyn's size and now more than ever I see your own individual personality blossoming...adding still another layer to the wonderful person I see you growing up to be.  You and I sometimes clash.  We both have strong wills and are alike in so many ways, but at the end of the day I know that you have learned from me and me from you. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have to be the world's most awesome mom. Your kids are going to be so blessed with all the memory keeping you are doing. Bless you & your beautiful heart!