Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Fathers Day...



...to my amazing husband!  Ian, you blow me away as a father- our children are so blessed.  
Today was amazing!  The kids slept in which means we did too.  Ian took the kids to see Kung Fu Panda after breakfast THEY HAD A BLAST (and mommy had quiet time).  When Ian and the kids got home, he surprised us all with gifts.  Yes you heard that right...he gave US gifts on HIS day :)  Moon Sand for Cami, Tech Decks for Aidan and a Spa Certificate for me plus beautifully written cards for each of us.  The kids and I gave Ian a Waffle Iron...yes I know it seems strange but breakfast is a special time for Ian and the kids.  They have breakfast together every morning.  Ian loves to make smiley faces on their plates using mini pancakes and fruit...lets see what he can do with a waffle!  During breakfast he and the kids chat or he reads to them from their favorite books.  We also got him the latest Dean Koontz book because he loves to read horror suspense novels.  Finally, we went out to lunch and then spent a lazy afternoon together before heading to my parents house for an evening visit.
Im posting some pictures that I took of Ian with the kids a few days ago. I see the most genuine joy on his face when he is with our children, it melts my heart.  Im on top of the world today and hope he feels the same.

2 comments:

mycraftsamber said...

Your picture's are amazing and it sounds like your husband is too! What a beautiful family!

The TAYLOR FAMILY said...

so glad you joined the blogging world! You have such a beautiful family!!!