Saturday, June 14, 2008

Blogging???

Hmmm...this is going to be an interesting endeavor for me as I am techno-challenged and typically a private person.  But I see it this way- Its a way for me to let go of my frustrations and share in my joys, seeing as how my days are often filled with both in the extreme and ordinary sense.  There are so many topics that Im sure to include in this "blog world" of mine...my children, my husband, my family and friends will surely all fall victim to the keypad.  I can only hope that they will see these posts as a window to my world and enjoy the journey for better or worse.  
Oh and a big thanks to Kelli for encouraging an outlet.  I admire you girlie!  You truely do inspire greatness in those that have the pleasure of knowing you!

4 comments:

Heather said...

It looks fantastic!! I can't wait to see more!!

KatyTexasMommy said...

BEAUTIFUL!

KatyTexasMommy said...

I have such a girl crush on Cathy!

mycraftsamber said...

YAY! It looks great and your pcitures are amazing!