Thursday, July 31, 2008

Glimpse of Soul

My friend Eliza has been hard at work cultivating her natural talent as a photographer.  Yesterday I was honored to have her photograph Cami in one of her portfolio shoots.  As usual Cami started off a little shy but Eliza had her chatting and acting like her REAL self in no time!  Cami had so much fun walking and talking with Miss Eliza about everything from Kindergarten to Cooper's birthday.  She ate up the attention AND the GIANT lollipop Eliza had for her.  On the ride home she said "I had so much fun I think my head will explode!"...In the language of 5 year olds Im pretty sure that translates to a good time.  Thank you Eliza!  
Check out Eliza's blogsite to see more of her beautiful work!  
http://www.glimpseofsoulphoto.com/blog/

1 comment:

ElizaB said...

It was a privilege, my dear. Ms. Cami is a star! You should be so proud, mama!