Saturday, October 25, 2008

Big Helper


Aidan has been loving his new role as a big brother!  Big Brother=Big Boy=Big Helper.  He loves helping around the house.  He helps with the dishwasher, picks up his toys and is the Master Pacifier Retriever.  He is so proud of himself when he helps.  I cant believe how much my baby boy has grown up.  Hes so big and kind and sensitive.  Whenever someone is feeling bad he shows so much concern and is moved to help comfort them.  When he hears Aislyn cry he immediately heads for the anti bacterial pump to wash his hands and then runs over to find her paci, puts it in her mouth, kisses her head and tells her "its ok Aislyn!"  He offers hugs when Cami is in a bad mood and a smile and kiss when I've had a particularly hard day.  I love that even though hes all boy- rough and tumble, loud, boisterous, and a total dare devil- he also has a soft side.  Now if we could just conquer potty training...




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

we are in the same boat with the potty training. let me know if you figure out the secret.

Ariana Carruth said...

Awe he is so sweet! I love the pics!