Thursday, August 14, 2008

Whaaaat???


So all kids play dress up.  I've seen Cami dressed as a princess, a doctor, a fashion queen even a skunk...but this was a new one altogether.  Shes been putting together the wildest get-ups the past few days.  I've seen everything from the leotard/cape/boot combo to having on enough necklaces to put Mr. T to shame.  Im not sure where the inspiration for tonight's ensemble comes from and rather than question it I just chose to laugh along with her and make sure I got a picture for her senior yearbook.  Children are so incredibly funny.  What I wouldn't give to spend just an hour or so in the mind of my children.  To truely see the World through their eyes would be such an amazing experience.  We should all make sure to take time to be silly, make a mess and really see things the way our children do...even if it is through upside down Speedo goggles.

2 comments: