Saturday, January 31, 2009

Big Girl


Camryn, you have been such a big helper lately.  Without ever being asked,  you jump right in to keep your baby sister content with your smiles, laughter and playfulness so that I have a minute to make a bottle, handle your brother or just grab a moments peace.  You help diffuse your brother in the midst of a melt down, telling him "Its ok buddy!" or strategically distracting him from his distress with an offer to play.  You have been my second pair of hands these last couple of days.  You have always been so kind hearted, giving and willing to pitch in.  My big girl, I dont ever want you to feel "pressure" to be responsible for your siblings, but at the same time I appreciate that you take your baby brother and sister under your wing and are helping to show them the way.  You amaze me.

1 comment:

Ariana Carruth said...

Awe how sweet Cathy. It sounds like she is loving the roll of big sister lately. Amazing pic btw.